Monday, April 14, 2008

Summer Summer Summer!!!


I can NOT beleive that summer is already here. We are already in the last 6 weeks of school!!! It went by so fast...and i cant beleive that next year i will be in 7th grade!!! our summer is going to be busy. Here are some of the things im doing this summer:

1. VACATIONS!! i will be able to get out of this heat!!!
2. we are going to our cabin in heber a LOT. i am excited though, its really fun
3. i have a couple of diffent camps that im doing with my best friend, raychelle
4. i will get to SWIM!!! finally, after several months, will will put our pool to use
5. me and raychelle are going to have a LOT of sleepovers!! ( sorry, mom :)

and then the rest of the time i will be just hangin out and spendin time with my family. what are you doing this summer?? post a comment and let me know!!

1 comment:

Rae Day♥ said...

Colette I saw that my name was included in that paragraph!! I know that we haven't talked for a while but, just know your the best BFF EVER!! i love u!!!