Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Books Books Books!!!


Hey. K, so my mom is going teach a workshop (for teen girls) at a paper craft store where you would do a craft/project about a book. To decide what books she should do, my mom asked me and my sister to ask around to find out what are the reaolly popular books right now.First there were the obvious ones like; Twylight, (my favorite book EVER!!!)New Moon, Eclipse, the Maximum Ride Series, Eragon & Eldest, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and a few others. But now we need other peoples opinions to find out dome more. The class is going to be held during the summer so we're going to need quite a few choices of books. It can be a series or whatever, We just need it to be well-known. so if you have any ideas about what books she should do please post a comment!!!!!

No comments: