Saturday, September 27, 2008

CREEPY

Ok, so last night me, my mom, my stepdad, derek, emmalyn, and megan, were the only ones home so we decided to watch the grudge. its was creepy because (we were going to start it at 9) before we turned it on my stepdad, deval, kept on saying that our lives were going to change that night....creepy, huh? so at 9 oclock we all bundled on the parents bed upstairs in the surround sound to watch the grudge. you should of seen how all of us kids were piled on top of each other...so the movie was very scary, but was still very fun to watch =D just make sure that if you ever watch it, you dont with a guy who sneaks up on the side of the bed to scare you. =D colette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colette, Post some more on your blog!KEEP IT UP GIRLY!!!!

-XOXO LOVE YA

jed aaron said...

thats funny i have never seen that movie . probably never will, way to scary for me! :) you need to post more.lol hoped you had fun watching the grudge

-Jed