Monday, June 30, 2008

My Dear Darling Sister, Now 14


This is emma before she got her Highlights (it was a b-day present)

Yes, i cant believe it, but Emmalyn turned 14 on Saturday, June 28, 2008. She now considers herself a "True Teenager" because she can attend dances. In fact, her first one is coming up on Wednesday...Emmalyn will also be going into 9th grade, so she will be in High School. Can you believe that?? Im only going into 7th grade this year, but i am almost 13. Hurray! Well, my dear darling sister seems to be grwoing taller every day, so im going to have to ask her what im doing wrong. :) Love you, emma! Have a happy birthday!

2 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Hey CoCo! I just dropped on by to say how are ya?! I love your blog. It is such a happy place. Come and see mine any time. I'm going to add you to my 'Homies' list, k!

Happy late b-day to Emma. I sure do love those highlights...and cute shirt...where can I get one? :)

Browneyd Girl said...

about the shirt, ask my mom. she makes em! love, colette