Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pool Party Sadness

So on thursday was our last day of school and all the 6th graders got to have a pool party at Brimhall. It was really awesome and everything, but when it started nearing 1:00 ( the time we had to leave) we all started crying. It was so sad!! everyone was just, like, huddled in a big circle and we were bawling, hugging, and trying to say goodbye all at the same time. even the boys teared up a little bit. And the worst part was that it was raining the whole time, just to make the mood sadder. It makes me sad just to think that i might never see all friends ever again. k, well, id better go before i start crying again.So this is for all my friends that i wont see again, so i could say this in person- I love you guys!!! Thanks so much for everything, my elementary life wouldnt be the same without you. Miss you~ Colette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really made me want to go back in time and just see you all.Ill miss you so much and i love you as a best friend.

Holly Janeen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Janeen said...

oh my goodness, look how grown up you are!! glad i found your cute blog! :)

browneyedgirl said...

I know I'm gonna miss my twin so much and all our friends from Franklin West! MISS YA!!