Thursday, March 6, 2008

Singing bubbles

Hey everybody! When you first saw my blog, you were probably wondering why it is called "Singing Bubbles." Well, I love bubbles a lot-especially when they pop. And if you can blow tons of them at one time, they sound like they're singing. It's pretty sweet. You should try it some time. Anyway...I'm really new at this blogging stuff; I just barely joined. You see, my mom has her own blog (www.kindredjoy.blogspot.com) and she advised me to make one too. So here I am, typing away late at night. lol. But I am really excited to get started and I hope you enjoy my blog!!

3 comments:

bailey grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bailey grant said...

hey that is so cool that you have a blog!! does emmalyn have one yet?? you should tell her to get one ok!!! well write back bye :)

Whitney Johnson said...

Coco - Your blog is looking great! Can't wait to read more about your singing bubble adventures...love ya lots. ;) Mom